Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: twitter
Through a partnership with OnStar, kids will be able to get live Santa updates online and in the car
A new bug is attacking Twitter and you can catch it just by moving your cursor over a link.
"As the new generation of information seekers primarily accesses news and other content through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, HUD deemed it essential that the Department get up to speed on today's popular channels of communication," HUD wrote in a press release.
Agency sets sights on next set of standard terms of service with providers
Tags: tech , Linda Cureton , Martha Dorris , Mike Ettner , Sheila Campbell , Teresa Nasif , GSA , NASA , YouTube , Flickr , Vimeo , blip.tv , Facebook , Myspace , Twitter , Ning , Web 2.0 , social media
A website by Cornell University shows how federal rulemaking can become more transparent.
Tweets with #Vivekv2 about who will replace Vivek Kundra as federal CIO.