Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: twitter
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
Tags: technology , contracting , acquisition , Lisa Dezzutti , Market Connections , social media , Web 2.0 , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , blogs , webinars , LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , mobile technology
Chrome offers $1,337 to help feed the geek inside.
Palm-vein biometrics uses near-infrared light to capture palm-vein patterns in a person's hand, which serves as their identity to the systems. A user would hold his hand over a small scanning device attached to his computer that reads the pattern and matches it to a database of preregistered users. Unlike fingerprint scanning, palm vein is contactless, meaning the user doesn't touch any devices and risk leaving behind a "footprint" fingerprint that could be accessed or stolen.
National Security cyberattack concerns are high, Report: China-based hackers stole India secrets
Through a partnership with OnStar, kids will be able to get live Santa updates online and in the car