Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: twitter
This week, NASA's communications team took home a Shorty Award — the equivalent of the Oscars for social media.
Richard Hartman, the chief operating officer of OhMyGov, Inc., said lawmakers and the public shouldn't be surprised that some agencies monitor social networks but that more aren't.
Track tweets from the State of the Union in real-time.
Gadi Ben-Yehuda, the social media director for the IBM Center for the Business of Government, is leading a social media course for the General Services Administration. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to provide a preview of the course.
Every individual VA hospital now has its own page as part of the department's expanding social media presence. Brandon Friedman, VA's director of online communications, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the new, personalized social media initiative.
For the past year, the Library of Congress has been working with Twitter in a transfer of the company's entire electronic data set. Library's digital director sees this as a "unique record of our time."
Web 2.0 guru Steve Lunceford, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how contractors are using, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networking tools.
November 14, 2011
Pamela Wright, chief digital access strategist, describes how the public is helping the National Archives bring its content to the Internet via social media.
Read real-time updates from the conference. To join the conversation, use hashtag #elc2011.