Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: twitter
A Nazi hacker group is claiming credit for shutting down Twitter yesterday morning. The micro-blogging site said the outage was caused by a server bug, not hackers.
White House technology officials could barely contain their enthusiasm. They said it was "terrific" that Twitter is supporting the new Do Not Track feature in web browsers. With just one clickm tweeters could stop Twitter from tracking the websites they visit.
Read tweets about the hearings and join the conversation using hashtag #GSA.
This week, NASA's communications team took home a Shorty Award — the equivalent of the Oscars for social media.
Richard Hartman, the chief operating officer of OhMyGov, Inc., said lawmakers and the public shouldn't be surprised that some agencies monitor social networks but that more aren't.
Track tweets from the State of the Union in real-time.
Gadi Ben-Yehuda, the social media director for the IBM Center for the Business of Government, is leading a social media course for the General Services Administration. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to provide a preview of the course.
Every individual VA hospital now has its own page as part of the department's expanding social media presence. Brandon Friedman, VA's director of online communications, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the new, personalized social media initiative.
For the past year, the Library of Congress has been working with Twitter in a transfer of the company's entire electronic data set. Library's digital director sees this as a "unique record of our time."