Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: twitter
The Library of Congress was at the forefront of the digital revolution by launching the website THOMAS in 1995. Now, 15 years later, the LOC is trying to stay relevant and accessible to users. THOMAS recently went through a major redesign.
Social-networking services have a natural defense against hardcore hackers.
Learn more about how law enforcement is incorporating social media
Increasingly, federal workers are turning to a simple new Web application that makes short work of extremely long website addresses. The General Services Administration created the app at little cost by working with the Drupal programming community. The Library of Congress is one of the satisfied users who have found that the Web link shortener has helped drive traffic to one of its most popular items.
While social networking would allow Amtrak to communicate directly with passengers searching their smartphones for answers, a spokesperson said Amtrak's priority is communicating with mass media.
Move over Facebook and Twitter, there's a new social media competitor making its way through the federal government.
The aim of the Influence Project is to find the most influential person online.
No one wants to pay to tweet, apparently.
Who in government has the most followed Twitter account?
A growing body of literature suggests that the data people make public on the Web can be used to track epidemics.