Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tsunami
CNN's Brian Todd gives a description of what he saw in Japan.
Three days after the devastating earthquake in Japan, the U.S. Geological Survey updated the magnitude from 8.9 to 9.0, making the earthquake the fourth largest ever recorded.
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, has an update on the mission to Tokyo.
Mark Fischetti, Scientific American editor
"I think what you can always count on in times of crisis is D.C. chefs and restaurateurs getting together in one way or another to help those in need," says Nycci Nellis, publisher of "The List - Are You On It."
Maryland's only nuclear power plant is fundamentally different from the endangered Fukushima plant in Japan, but what's happening on the other side of the world could suppress the public's appetite for more reactors here.
Scammers are starting to prey on the generosity of people who are trying to help Japan.
The supply of Toyota vehicles and parts could be disrupted in the aftermath of the devastating earthquake in Japan.
A spending plan approved by the House would slash funding for a tsunami warning center that issued an alarm after the devastating earthquake in Japan.