Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tsunami
CNN's Brian Todd gives a description of what he saw in Japan.
Three days after the devastating earthquake in Japan, the U.S. Geological Survey updated the magnitude from 8.9 to 9.0, making the earthquake the fourth largest ever recorded.
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, has an update on the mission to Tokyo.
Mark Fischetti, Scientific American editor
"I think what you can always count on in times of crisis is D.C. chefs and restaurateurs getting together in one way or another to help those in need," says Nycci Nellis, publisher of "The List - Are You On It."
Maryland's only nuclear power plant is fundamentally different from the endangered Fukushima plant in Japan, but what's happening on the other side of the world could suppress the public's appetite for more reactors here.
Scammers are starting to prey on the generosity of people who are trying to help Japan.
The supply of Toyota vehicles and parts could be disrupted in the aftermath of the devastating earthquake in Japan.
A spending plan approved by the House would slash funding for a tsunami warning center that issued an alarm after the devastating earthquake in Japan.