Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: travel
Want to bring a raw turkey in your carry-on bag? Kawika Riley of the Transportation Security Administration explains what items can and can't be brought onto a plane during the holidays and during the rest of the year.
A recent report from the Inspector General at the Department of Homeland Security charges that some funds spent for conferences and travel were either wasted, or cannot be accounted for. A Congressional panel which oversees DHS commissioned that report, and is expressing its concern. But the agency says it has already taken steps to better spend and account for its conference and travel budget.
Airports are hotbeds for identity theft, and from rogue Wi-Fi hotspots to new wirelessly accessible e-passports, travelers have never been at greater risk.
GSA will leave the standard mileage reimbursement at 51 cents for government travel, even though the IRS has raised its rate to 55.5 cents.
Elderhostel has changed its name. Bryan DeLeo of Elderhostel (now Road Scholar) tells the show why. We also hear from Zora Camp, a frequent traveler with Elderhostel.
March 7, 2011
Finding a clean bathroom while on the road just got a little bit easier.
Starting Sunday, Disney will raise ticket prices at both the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando and Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif.
If you're making plans for a trip abroad this summer, you've probably given some thought to how you're going to pay for expenses. But are you really prepared?
Traveling with children can be great fun, as well as stressful. Careful planning will make the trip more enjoyable for everyone.