Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transportation
Transportation Department Inspector General Calvin Scovel shared highlights from his testimony before a House Committee about some of the issues in an interview with In Depth with Francis Rose.
Have your car call my truck and we'll avoid a traffic jam by having coffee? That's one vision of the future driving a challenge. DOT's Peter Appel brings us up to speed.
As part of our Best of the Federal Government series, we asked you to nominate the agencies with the best transportation or parking options. Vote now for your favorite!
Nominate the agency that you think has the best transportation and parking options in the federal government.
Four times over the last several months, Metro operators have opened train doors on the wrong side of the track. As recently as Tuesday, a Blue Line train made the mistake at Metro Center.
If you've ever traveled on one of those discount bus lines, or are planning to, you may be wondering about the safety record of the bus company, especially after the deadly crash that killed four people on Interstate 95 Tuesday morning.
Before you can build a road or fix a bridge, state governments have to know how to get the best bang for their buck. A new report says this region is doing well at making that assessment.
The morale of workers is on the rise after recent events highlighted the work the government does, officials say. Agencies also are taking specific steps to address employee challenges in their own agencies. DoT Secretary Ray LaHood said "pot shots" at employees is unacceptable.
Tags: management , John Berry , Shaun Donovan , Ray Lahood , Kathleen Sebelius , OPM , HHS , Transportation , HUD , Max Stier , Partnership for Public Service , employee morale , Employee Viewpoint Survey , Jason Miller