Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transparency
EPA is releasing the Health and Environmental Research Online (HERO) database, a milestone in transparency. Director of the National Center for Environmental Assessment at the Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Research and Development, Triangle Park Division, Doctor John Vandenberg, explains.
In many ways, CSRS and FERS are two of a kind. But which one's Patty and which one's Cathy?
We the undersigned hereby petition Congress and the Obama administration to produce and publish data about earmarks in machine-readable form so that we can fully review earmark requests, see what earmarks are inserted into bills, and see every earmark that is approved and signed into law.
"Easy-reading" and "federal documents" usually don't go together in the same sentence. But here's your chance to recognize an agency or contractor that does it well, and one that doesn't.
The Sunlight Foundation is surveying those high value data sets released as part of the open government directive. But while the final analysis isn't done, a few trends are becoming apparent.
The public overwhelmingly believes that government has the obligation to report and explain how it generates and spends its money, but that that it is failing to meet expectations in any area included in a new survey. The AGA tries to educate the government on how to educate citizens.
"The whole idea of a stimulus is to stimulate and not to stimulate tomorrow but today."