Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transparency
EPA is releasing the Health and Environmental Research Online (HERO) database, a milestone in transparency. Director of the National Center for Environmental Assessment at the Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Research and Development, Triangle Park Division, Doctor John Vandenberg, explains.
In many ways, CSRS and FERS are two of a kind. But which one's Patty and which one's Cathy?
We the undersigned hereby petition Congress and the Obama administration to produce and publish data about earmarks in machine-readable form so that we can fully review earmark requests, see what earmarks are inserted into bills, and see every earmark that is approved and signed into law.
"Easy-reading" and "federal documents" usually don't go together in the same sentence. But here's your chance to recognize an agency or contractor that does it well, and one that doesn't.
The Sunlight Foundation is surveying those high value data sets released as part of the open government directive. But while the final analysis isn't done, a few trends are becoming apparent.