Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transparency
Sunlight Labs director Clay Johnson talks about the event.
Kim Kobza, President and CEO of Neighborhood America, explains that it isn't just the federal government that has to be more open; state and local governments need to get in on the action, too.
Some aspects are difficult for agencies, report finds.
Deloitte's new workforce lends strength to transparency at home, emerging markets abroad.
The Office of Management and Budgets has issued guidelines for agencies on how to spend the $787 billion stimulus package, but what's next?
Sunlight Labs Director Clay Johnson says group consists of a few hundred so far, but they're always looking for more help.
Study from ForeSee Results suggests transparency and user satisfaction go hand-in-hand when it comes to agency sites online.
The INPUT economic stimulus suite includes an in-depth analysis of the stimulus package, discrete federal, state, and local government reports, and a database with over 340 spending initiatives, totaling more than $311 billion from 29 federal agencies.