Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transparency
Now would be a good time for a review of the stimulus.
As heard on WTOP
The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology within the Department of Health and Human Services is currently one of the more open and transparent in HHS.
Transformation is taking different shapes across the government. But at one agency it all starts with its biggest contract ever. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the details.
In the Obama Administration, if the topic is accountability and transparency in government, there's a dashboard for that.
New portal on data.gov is now available to the public.
The Sunlight Foundation wants to take the Open Government Directive to the next level with more citizen and agency involvement.
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
Sunlight Foundation, others think the process around reporting on the Web site could be improved.