Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transition
Transition website flips to governing resource
The massive shift of workers out of the National Security Personnel System over to the General Schedule is on track, Federal News Radio reports.
Pre-Election Presidential Transition Act of 2010 gives the administration-elect better access to feds. John Palguta has details.
A small army of American diplomats left behind is embarking on a long and perilous path to keeping Iraq from slipping back to the brink of civil war. Michael Corbin is the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs for Iraq issues explains the road ahead.
Hoping to make the third nomination the charm, the White House has tapped FBI Deputy Director John Pistole to head the Transportation Security Administration. Former nominee Erroll Southers tells us what's at stake.
More than a dozen of the government's top oversight jobs unfilled. John Solomon, journalist-in-residence at the Center for Public Integrity, explains.