Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transition
Transition website flips to governing resource
The massive shift of workers out of the National Security Personnel System over to the General Schedule is on track, Federal News Radio reports.
Pre-Election Presidential Transition Act of 2010 gives the administration-elect better access to feds. John Palguta has details.
A small army of American diplomats left behind is embarking on a long and perilous path to keeping Iraq from slipping back to the brink of civil war. Michael Corbin is the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs for Iraq issues explains the road ahead.
Hoping to make the third nomination the charm, the White House has tapped FBI Deputy Director John Pistole to head the Transportation Security Administration. Former nominee Erroll Southers tells us what's at stake.
More than a dozen of the government's top oversight jobs unfilled. John Solomon, journalist-in-residence at the Center for Public Integrity, explains.