Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transition
A new report says too many top jobs in the Obama administration are vacant a year into the president's term. The Partnership for Public Service credits President Barack Obama for a well-organized transition to the White House. But it faults the president's team and Congress for filling top posts too slowly.
The Federal government's first "Chief Performance Officer" faces off with a Senate Committee hearing testimony for his nomination. Jeffrey Zients talks about the difference between managing in the private and public sector, the PART legacy from the Bush Administration, and how he views the expected retirement tsunami in the federal government.
A good government group grades the Obama Administration on open government.
So, what does happen to all that paper, and all those gifts from the Bush years in the White House?