Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transition
A new report says too many top jobs in the Obama administration are vacant a year into the president's term. The Partnership for Public Service credits President Barack Obama for a well-organized transition to the White House. But it faults the president's team and Congress for filling top posts too slowly.
The Federal government's first "Chief Performance Officer" faces off with a Senate Committee hearing testimony for his nomination. Jeffrey Zients talks about the difference between managing in the private and public sector, the PART legacy from the Bush Administration, and how he views the expected retirement tsunami in the federal government.
A good government group grades the Obama Administration on open government.
So, what does happen to all that paper, and all those gifts from the Bush years in the White House?