Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transition
A new report says too many top jobs in the Obama administration are vacant a year into the president's term. The Partnership for Public Service credits President Barack Obama for a well-organized transition to the White House. But it faults the president's team and Congress for filling top posts too slowly.
The Federal government's first "Chief Performance Officer" faces off with a Senate Committee hearing testimony for his nomination. Jeffrey Zients talks about the difference between managing in the private and public sector, the PART legacy from the Bush Administration, and how he views the expected retirement tsunami in the federal government.
A good government group grades the Obama Administration on open government.
So, what does happen to all that paper, and all those gifts from the Bush years in the White House?