Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transition
Linda M. Springer
Executive Director, Ernst & Young LLP
Former Controller, OMB
December 9th, 2008
Agency transition offices are swamped with applications from people who want political appointments. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it can be a tricky business.
Real America is still hanging on to the strap.
Groundbreaking surveys of senior fed managers on changes in the chain of command.
Tags: mngt , Washington D.C. , Fels Institute of Government at the University of , McConnell International , Kris Marcy , National Academy of Public Administration , Ed DeSeve , Jennifer Dorn , Max Cacas
Looking for a top political job in the Obama administration? It helps if you have a political IOU, are a super star or are a former Clinton era appointee who wants to come in from the cold. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells how to spot them.