Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transition
Linda M. Springer
Executive Director, Ernst & Young LLP
Former Controller, OMB
December 9th, 2008
Agency transition offices are swamped with applications from people who want political appointments. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it can be a tricky business.
Real America is still hanging on to the strap.
Groundbreaking surveys of senior fed managers on changes in the chain of command.
Tags: mngt , Washington D.C. , Fels Institute of Government at the University of , McConnell International , Kris Marcy , National Academy of Public Administration , Ed DeSeve , Jennifer Dorn , Max Cacas
Looking for a top political job in the Obama administration? It helps if you have a political IOU, are a super star or are a former Clinton era appointee who wants to come in from the cold. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells how to spot them.