Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: transition
Linda M. Springer
Executive Director, Ernst & Young LLP
Former Controller, OMB
December 9th, 2008
Agency transition offices are swamped with applications from people who want political appointments. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it can be a tricky business.
Real America is still hanging on to the strap.
Groundbreaking surveys of senior fed managers on changes in the chain of command.
Tags: mngt , Washington D.C. , Fels Institute of Government at the University of , McConnell International , Kris Marcy , National Academy of Public Administration , Ed DeSeve , Jennifer Dorn , Max Cacas
Looking for a top political job in the Obama administration? It helps if you have a political IOU, are a super star or are a former Clinton era appointee who wants to come in from the cold. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells how to spot them.