Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: training
Success in succession planning is as important as ever.
Dr. Jerry Ice is the president and CEO of Graduate School USA.
A new GAO report shows that DOD's Ballistic Missile Defense System lacks clear oversight on training and funding.
The Department of Labor is teaching classes on retirement and health benefits at Howard University. Phyllis Borzi, assistant secretary of labor for the Employee Benefits Security Administration, tells Federal News Radio about the program and their hopes for recruiting.
The essions will include a slideshow detailing what has and has not changed.
Many feds are taking training programs without the necessary skills leading to frustration, wasted time and money.
Politico reports that all four services will receive training about the end of the policy that bans openly gay people from serving in the military.
In a new report, the Government Accountability Office says the Federal Aviation Administration is taking steps to plan for and train its technician workforce but a more strategic approach is needed. Gerald Dillingham, the Director of Physical Infrastructure Issues at GAO, discussed the report with the DorobekINSIDER.
Eric Patterson, director of the Federal Protective Service, said at a recent hearing that reworking the agency's current reform programs will help to improve past issues of training, communication and security.
Tags: security , hiring , DHS , FPS , SECURE Facilities Act , ramp , House Homeland Security Committee , facility security , federal buildings , Eric Patterson , Mark Goldstein , management , Courtney Thompson
CIO Sandy Peavy said the agency already launched a pilot using iPad and is using avatars to help trainees.
July 7, 2011