Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: traffic accidents
The WTOP listening area may have the worst driving commute in the country but it isn't all bad news out there. A study indicates D.C. roads are among the nation's safest.
AAA Mid Atlantic is warning drivers to be extra careful behind the wheel as they adjust to having less light during their evening commutes.
Nothing was mechanically wrong with the vehicle, Maryland State Police spokesperson Greg Shipley says.
"The incident cleanup is taking, frankly, more time than it really needs to," says Dave Snyder, chairman of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments' transportation planning board.
Tags: Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments , COG , Dave Snyder , traffic wrecks , traffic flow , Virginia Department of Transportation , VDOT , Maryland State Highway Administration , SHA , D.C. Department of Transportation , DDOT , Adam Tuss , Colleen Kelleher