Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: traffic
Chris Core, commentator
Facing a huge budget gap, Maryland is looking for creative ways to raise money, including charging drivers more when they get pulled over.
The WTOP listening area may have the worst driving commute in the country but it isn't all bad news out there. A study indicates D.C. roads are among the nation's safest.
Tags: National Highway Safety Association , Governors Highway Safety Association , National Highway Traffic Safety Administration , Insurance Institute for Highway Safety , traffic accidents , Traffic deaths
Bad, but perhaps unsurprising news for area commuters: A new report indicates drivers in the Washington area lead the country in time and money wasted in traffic.
The Virginia Department is warning that delays on northbound Route 28 near Wellington Road will continue for weeks as one lane will shut down for a construction project.
Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.) said his efforts to limit parking at the Alexandria administrative center were not part of the new defense authorization bill.
Miles-long backups are being reported for drivers approaching the Interstate 95 toll plaza in Newark, Del.
Two of the nation's most congested roads during Thanksgiving are in the Washington area, a new report finds, unwelcome news for the over one million heading home for the holiday.
Send us information on traffic jams, airport lines or any other nuisances you come across as you venture out. Add the the #WTOPTRAVEL hashtag to your Tweets, post on our Facebookpage or add a comment to this story.
CEO of Bonneville, the WTOP parent company, Bruce Reese warmly congratulates our own Bob Marbourg --the dean of Washington traffic -- for his 25 years on WTOP's airwaves.