Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tourism
Virginia Tourism Corp. spokeswoman Tamara Talmadge-Anderson says a joint marketing strategy between D.C., Maryland and Virginia has helped business soar.
Recent frost nearly ruined all of the grapes of one Loudoun County winery and seriously damaged the crops of two others.
Alexandria wants to redevelop its Potomac River waterfront with more open space, restaurants and mixed-use development.
The chief horticulturist for the U.S. Park Service revised his prediction. He now says 70 percent of the blossoms will be open Wednesday.
You won't see as many tour buses and motorcoaches blocking Alexandria's cobblestone streets, starting Thursday.
Allowing dogs outdoors at restaurants has been touted as a way to increase tourism in downtown Frederick.