Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: theft
A former civilian employee at Sierra Army Depot faces a two-count charge for conspiracy and theft of military equipment.
A former National Archives employee pleaded guilty Tuesday to stealing and selling recordings from his former employer, including an original 1937 sound recording of baseball legend Babe Ruth.
A Mount Airy woman who stole thousands in cash from her boss, as well as her boss's identity, hastily finished paying restitution and produced documents showing she had complied with the conditions of her probation.
Six sculptures were stolen from the The Ratner Museum, located on Old Georgetown Road. Montgomery County Police believe the artwork was taken from the outside garden area between 6 p.m. Friday and 11:00 a.m. Sunday.
Every week you take out the trash and the recycling without thinking much about it. But after the gifts are open this Christmas morning, police say you should change your routine.
The Charles County Sheriff's Office is still searching for suspects in connection with the 30 vases stolen from a Waldorf cemetery in recent weeks.
A former attorney has been indicted on charges he preyed on struggling Maryland and Virginia homeowners.
All cars in the D.C. Metro region are at risk, because thieves steal airbags from specific car models which crooked shops use to fill repair orders.
Wallets, navigation systems and other items thieves could quickly take from unlocked cars have been found in one home. Now the Loudoun County Sheriff's Department is looking to reunite the items with their owners.
The burglaries, larcenies and suspicious events are believed to be related, police say.