Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: theft
A former National Archives employee pleaded guilty Tuesday to stealing and selling recordings from his former employer, including an original 1937 sound recording of baseball legend Babe Ruth.
A Mount Airy woman who stole thousands in cash from her boss, as well as her boss's identity, hastily finished paying restitution and produced documents showing she had complied with the conditions of her probation.
Six sculptures were stolen from the The Ratner Museum, located on Old Georgetown Road. Montgomery County Police believe the artwork was taken from the outside garden area between 6 p.m. Friday and 11:00 a.m. Sunday.
Every week you take out the trash and the recycling without thinking much about it. But after the gifts are open this Christmas morning, police say you should change your routine.
The Charles County Sheriff's Office is still searching for suspects in connection with the 30 vases stolen from a Waldorf cemetery in recent weeks.
A former attorney has been indicted on charges he preyed on struggling Maryland and Virginia homeowners.
All cars in the D.C. Metro region are at risk, because thieves steal airbags from specific car models which crooked shops use to fill repair orders.
Wallets, navigation systems and other items thieves could quickly take from unlocked cars have been found in one home. Now the Loudoun County Sheriff's Department is looking to reunite the items with their owners.
The burglaries, larcenies and suspicious events are believed to be related, police say.
Two men have been indicted by a Prince George's County grand jury in the theft of nearly $20,000 worth of copper wire from Amtrak and National Railroad.