Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: texting ban
Drivers are not solely responsible for safety on the roads, particularly as statistics show pedestrian deaths in the first half of last year increased in D.C. and Virginia.
More than 11,000 citations have already been issued in the District.
Drivers may be lowering their phones so police can't see them texting. As a result, their eyes aren't on the road.
A new federally-funded study to be unveiled at a US Department of Transportation summit Tuesday is expected to empower states to more strictly enforce distracted driving laws.
A new report finds Maryland, Virginia and D.C. have made distracted driving a safety and an educational issue.
Tags: distracted driving , Governors Highway Safety Association , texting while driving , Strategic Highway Safety Plans , AAA-Mid-Atlantic , driver's ed , Driver's License , Adam Tuss , Colleen Kelleher