Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: texting
During Hurricane Sandy, agencies like FEMA and NOAA used various social media platforms to communicate with the public. They were able to dispel rumors and follow the situation on the ground as it unfolded.
A bill moving through Maryland's General Assembly would tighten the state's ban on texting wile driving.
The dangers of texting while driving were on full display at one area high school. WTOP's Adam Tuss has the report.
In a report released Monday, D.C. is ranked the best in the country for traffic safety restrictions since the city has passed 13.5 of 15 key laws.
Do you worry about your kids texting and driving? Maybe you even need some help with your own willpower. There are apps to help.
Drivers are not solely responsible for safety on the roads, particularly as statistics show pedestrian deaths in the first half of last year increased in D.C. and Virginia.
If elected officials are texting or emailing each other during hearings or while conducting a public meeting, should there messages part of the public record?
The key to solving a future crime may lie with your thumbs.
TechCrunch says phone calls are on their way out.
More than 11,000 citations have already been issued in the District.