Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: terrorist attack
Stratfor Vice President for Intelligence Fred Burton will discuss a number of international security issues with host Derrick Dortch.
January 17, 2014
Heritage Foundation security expert James Carafano will discuss the terrorist bombings in Boston, and what the U.S. government can do to prevent future attacks.
April 19, 2013
Fred Bruton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR, will discuss a wide range of geo-political issues with host Derrick Dortch.
February 1, 2013(Encore presentation February 15, 2013)
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR, will talk about the recent attacks on U.S. Embassies in Middle East, and other security threats.
September 28, 2012(Encore presentation October 5, 2012)
Tags: workforce , embassies , Fred Burton , Stratfor , security vulnerabilities , security threat , terrorist threats , drug wars , drug cartels , Mexican drug cartel , Mexican border , travel security , Derrick Dortch , Embassy attacks , Fed Access
In the months before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the CIA unit responsible for hunting Osama bin Laden complained that it was running out of funding. That's according to new declassified documents released by the CIA.
The Migration Policy Institute has released a new report that suggests the thought process of officials from both the U.S. and E.U. needs to be updated.
Harvard professor gives her analysis.
While authorities say there is no intelligence to suggest an attack in D.C. is imminent, the Federal Protective Service conducted its "Operation Shield" drill on May 11 to keep its skills sharp and potential terrorists guessing.
Tags: Department of Homeland Security , Federal Protective Service , Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Cen , Mark Cranfill , Mike Keegan , Operation Shield , terrorism , Counter terrorism , Times Square , J.J. Green
Hear the President's speech and read additional documents.