Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: terrorism
CNN's Brian Todd told the DorobekINSIDER that local police are getting tools to help in homeland security.
WFED's Jared Serbu brings details of DHS' new anti-terrorism program.
The New York Times reports that Operation Global Shield is not stopping all ammonium nitrate -- a key bomb-making ingredient -- from entering Afghanistan.
Matthew Brashears thinks he might be able to stop terrorist attacks by first understanding the social connections terrorists form.
A new GAO report finds gaps in the United States' collaboration with international partners on terrorism
AFGE Council of Prison Locals Legislative Coordinator
AFGE Labor Relations Specialist
President, Hooks Book Events
Executive Director of Government Programs, Kaiser Permanente
Tags: Pay & Benefits , Inside Government , AFGE , Phil Glover , crime , homeland security , House Judiciary , Terry Rosen , Perry Hooks , government , Hooks Book Events , Jeff Goldman , Kaiser Permanente , health
Robert Blitzer was a special agent at the FBI for 26 years. He is now a Senior Fellow at ICF International.
STRATFOR vice president Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show to talk about Osama bin Laden's death and new terrorism threats.
May 6, 2011
The death of Osama bin Laden could bring a new element of security to your agency. Wendell Shingler, former director of the Federal Protective Service, explains what changes you might see at federal buildings.