Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
Hear about Telecommuting and how this solution allows for employees to utilize the telecommunication service to accomplish normal business activities. Here more on Nortel's objective's, mobility solutions and how they may allow you and your company to conduct business no matter where you are.
Agency CIO Casey Coleman explains how she's going to do it.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Federal, state and local governments are looking at what worked -- and what didn't -- when it came to having employees telework during the storm. Federal News Radio learns how Arlington County was able to continue operations remotely, despite snowy and dangerous conditions outside.
We get analysis Chuck Wilsker, President and CEO of the Telework Coalition.
The government wasn't totally shut down during the storm; OPM says 30% of employees teleworked.
WFED's Max Cacas has more.
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Diane Herdt about GSA's initiative to use technology to improve the energy efficiencies of the buildings the government owns.
November 18, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
Census Bureau CIO Brian McGrath said the agency is conducting 60 American Community Surveys online. Census also wants offices to virtualize all applications unless they can justify why it wouldn't work.
May 11, 2011