Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
Thanks to 14 federally approved and fully equipped "remote teleworking locations," Feds in Virginia and Maryland were able to work remotely.
Berry tells Federal News Radio that he considered many factors before deciding to call for a delayed opening/unscheduled leave. He stressed that he was under no political pressure to do so, and expressed his desire to use the entire week as a reason to push for an increase in teleworking throughout the federal government.
Not everyone can telework, so many at the National Weather Service have braved the snow to make sure we all have the latest storm information.
Compensation and benefits cannot be fully effective unless they are part of an integrated strategy of other programs and practices to attract, motivate and retain top talent.
Sec. Clinton's take on telework is asked for at a town hall meeting with employees.
One expert says Feds need to treat "snow days" as informal tests to assess how effective teleworking plans are and how to improve upon them.
When considering how to save money and "what not to buy in 2010", remember that teleworkers have some special considerations.
Lessons learned from a snow day and how much they really mean.
Who works from home and why.
Be a teleworker and you can maybe save a life.