Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
Phase 1 has already begun in expanding telework in the federal government.
Federal retirees didn't get a cost of living adjustment this year. What's the outlook for a COLA in 2011? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey rates the chances as somewhere between slim and none.
To really hit home with telework, experts say the quality of video must improve.
OPM's workplace flexibility pilot program takes shape in Washington and Pennsylvania.
Are you one of those wage slaves who spend hours each week commuting to work? If so help may be maybe on the way. Maybe. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey updates teleworking.
Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., has sponsored a bill that would require all federal agencies to allow 20 percent of their employees to telework at least one day a week.
The Chief Executive is leading the way in federal telework.
Two bills in Congress would "require that all federal workers be considered eligible for telework unless the agency shows they are ineligible."
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) explains his amendment to the Telework Improvements Act of 2009.
OPM Director John Berry says he wants to increase the percentage of feds who telework.