Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
OPM's workplace flexibility pilot program takes shape in Washington and Pennsylvania.
Are you one of those wage slaves who spend hours each week commuting to work? If so help may be maybe on the way. Maybe. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey updates teleworking.
Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., has sponsored a bill that would require all federal agencies to allow 20 percent of their employees to telework at least one day a week.
The Chief Executive is leading the way in federal telework.
Two bills in Congress would "require that all federal workers be considered eligible for telework unless the agency shows they are ineligible."
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) explains his amendment to the Telework Improvements Act of 2009.
OPM Director John Berry says he wants to increase the percentage of feds who telework.
During the recent February blizzards, the federal government closed for a record four and a half days. But some agencies were able to keep working, even though many of their workers were stranded in their homes by 4-foot plus snow drifts. Now, officials are taking stock of how teleworking made it possible to keep the part of the government running in spite of the weather.
Your agency Telework Coordinator is about to be your new bff.
Census grabs a statistical snapshot of US teleworkers.