Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
Special advisor the President Kareem Dale is refocusing agency efforts to make sure Web sites and other technology meets the accessibility law. The CIO Council also is looking at technology issues for people with disabilities. Dale says Justice also is working on a new survey of how agencies are complying with Section 508.
OPM, GSA, Interior hold fair in Washington to educate employees about being greener. GSA administrator Johnson says it takes a collaborative approach to be more efficient. OPM director Berry calls for more telework to save energy.
Friday and Monday are the most popular telework days in government. So are you doing your thing from your home computer or are you at work work? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's got the latest saga in the telework marathon.
Phase 1 has already begun in expanding telework in the federal government.
Federal retirees didn't get a cost of living adjustment this year. What's the outlook for a COLA in 2011? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey rates the chances as somewhere between slim and none.
To really hit home with telework, experts say the quality of video must improve.
OPM's workplace flexibility pilot program takes shape in Washington and Pennsylvania.
Are you one of those wage slaves who spend hours each week commuting to work? If so help may be maybe on the way. Maybe. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey updates teleworking.
Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., has sponsored a bill that would require all federal agencies to allow 20 percent of their employees to telework at least one day a week.
The Chief Executive is leading the way in federal telework.