Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
Veterans Affairs is looking for a virtual call center prototype.
Agencies, such as PTO and Transportation, provide success stories for senior leaders. But telework also is hindered by the lack of comparable resources at home versus the office.
Telework's beginning as an emergency response has a happy ending.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention take home a Tele-Vision Award.
Not surprising: Telecommuters balance work and family life better than office workers. Surprising: Even while sometimes squeezing in a couple extra days' worth of work each week.
A lot goes in to setting up an effective home office.
The Senate approves a bill designed to expand telework in the federal government. The Telework Enhancement Act would create an assumption in agencies that employees are eligible to telework. We get an update from American Banker's Jodi Schneider.
"Mobile workdays" are telework's sexy side. The truth of the matter is the day to day telework grind has benefits too.
Thanks to alternate work schedules, Mondays and Fridays are low-readership days for those of us in the fed-oriented media. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, with help from our marketing department, believes he's found a way to cash in on those Dead Zone days.
The way you feel about teleworking or raising the age for dependent health care coverage may depend on whether your favorite ice cream flavor is Vanilla or Rocky Road. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains the different-strokes rule.