Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.
Telework may well be the wave of the future, but you need to be positioned to catch that wave.
Lightweight Portable Security for secure home connections can allow workers to telework.
Two candidates battling to represent Northern Virginia squared off Tuesday on how to reduce traffic congestion in the area.
The ability to telework is subtly moving from "want to" to "have to."
Sandra Gurvis, author of the Handbook for Managing Telework, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the five steps to successfully managing teleworkers.
Agencies are testing an assortment of smartphones and tablet computers to improve how their workforces meet their missions. But there still are questions about the security of these devices.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , mobile , ACT/IAC , DHS , ICE , Jerry Rhoads , DoJ , ATF , Rick Holgate , GSA , Sonny Bhagowalia , Apple , iPad , Research in Motion , BlackBerry , Samsung , Android , Google , tablet computing , mobile apps , Challenge.gov , mobile computing , Max Cacas
On this Columbus Day, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best recent stories we think are worth another listen.
Tags: Best of , ROWE , best practices , management , Jody Thompson , Daniel Pink , motivation , Book Club , Tim McManus , Partnership for Public Service , Steve Ressler , GovLoop , Young Government Leaders , The New Social Learning , Drive , Tony Bingham , social media , technology
Telework proves itself again when a Continuity of Operations Plan comes together.
Tight security measures both tighten the leashes of executives, while driving them out of the office.