Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
The White House reiterated its strong support of flexible workplace arrangements -- which includes telework.
Faster, smaller, hipper, and even more efficient, teleworkers are morphing into mobile workers.
Administrator Martha Johnson said changes in the way people work and the technology they have access to are major reasons why GSA will no longer guarantee a specific number of workers at the area telecenters. GSA remains committed to telework in other ways, including the launch of a new collaboration platform called FedSpace. It also awarded a contract to deploy telepresence at 15 offices around the country.
The DorobekINSIDER asked about telework lessons learned from GSA's Mike Brinks, Regional Commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service in Kansas City, Missouri; and Ellen Upchurch, Supervisory Contract Specialist with the Centers for Facilities, Maintainance and Hardware.
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.
Telework may well be the wave of the future, but you need to be positioned to catch that wave.
Lightweight Portable Security for secure home connections can allow workers to telework.
Two candidates battling to represent Northern Virginia squared off Tuesday on how to reduce traffic congestion in the area.
The ability to telework is subtly moving from "want to" to "have to."
Sandra Gurvis, author of the Handbook for Managing Telework, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the five steps to successfully managing teleworkers.