Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
Congress remains serious about federal hiring reform, and about telework. Senator George Voinovich weighs in with the legislative outlook.
WFED's Jason Miller describes the new OPM guidance on telework during weather-related closings.
To get the right people, with the right skills, in the right positions, at the right time, with the right incentives to perform the right function takes an experienced and skilled human capital manager. Jon Desenberg, policy director at The Performance Institute, has some tips.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) speaks to Francis Rose about the passage of the telework bill he sponsored.
The Office of Personnel Management is extending its Results Only Work Environment, or ROWE, pilot through 2011. Justin Johnson, deputy chief of staff at OPM, told Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about OPM's decision to extend the program and how the ROWE pilot is going to date.
Authors Evan Offstein and Jason Morwick explain how you can make telework really work for you.
Rep. John Sarbanes (D-Md.) explains why he thinks the Telework Improvements Act will benefit the federal government.
We talk with home office guru Cecelia Jernegan.
Alan Holmes of NextGov brings us analysis.