Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service discusses the state of telework in the federal government.
Ron Sanders, formerly with the intelligence community, explains the challenges to telework and how to overcome them.
OPM Director John Berry discusses how the agency is using last week's snowstorm as a lesson in dealing with this week's bad weather.
Mike Causey outlines some of the hurdles to telework.
WTOP's Adam Tuss and WFED's Mike Causey assess OPM's call to call an early dismissal Wednesday and a late arrival Thursday due to snow.
OPM's new study is focused on workplace flexibility, but what are they hoping to learn?
Mike discusses the federal telework policy and if it's been used in the bad weather.
Vice Admiral Mark Ferguson explains how work-life balance is making the difference in retention for the Navy.
Tags: Federal Drive , pay and benefits , Mark Ferguson , Chief of Naval Personnel , Alliance for Work Life Progress , paternity leave , sabbatical , new mothers , work-life programs , Suzanne Kubota , recruitment , retention