Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
"Change" has been the mantra of John Berry, the director of the Office of Personnel Management. Yesterday, he shared his latest thoughts on how he plans to implement change with the Federal Managers Association.
Now that the worst of the weather has passed, the Office of Personnel Management and the Obama administration are looking at lessons learned regarding the federal government's teleworking policies.
New focus on line of business initiative will test cloud computing across seven areas. Overall IT budget to grow by 7 percent.
System integration, bandwidth providing separate challenges
The number of teleworkers at the Department of Agriculture has swelled to more than 58,000 - up from just 16,000 a year ago.
How does your agency compare to others when it comes to allowing employees to telework? The latest Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey gives some insight.
Over 67 percent of feds said their agencies have not told them of their telework status.
Cynthia Henderson is a leadership development expert, coach and trainer.
Telework was an integral part of the FederalNewsRadio redesign process. Find out how.
WFED's Max Cacas with a preview of his story for tomorrow.