Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
Now that the worst of the weather has passed, the Office of Personnel Management and the Obama administration are looking at lessons learned regarding the federal government's teleworking policies.
New focus on line of business initiative will test cloud computing across seven areas. Overall IT budget to grow by 7 percent.
System integration, bandwidth providing separate challenges
The number of teleworkers at the Department of Agriculture has swelled to more than 58,000 - up from just 16,000 a year ago.
How does your agency compare to others when it comes to allowing employees to telework? The latest Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey gives some insight.
Over 67 percent of feds said their agencies have not told them of their telework status.
Cynthia Henderson is a leadership development expert, coach and trainer.
Telework was an integral part of the FederalNewsRadio redesign process. Find out how.
WFED's Max Cacas with a preview of his story for tomorrow.
Tags: Telework Exchange