Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: telework
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Diane Herdt about GSA's initiative to use technology to improve the energy efficiencies of the buildings the government owns.
November 18, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
Census Bureau CIO Brian McGrath said the agency is conducting 60 American Community Surveys online. Census also wants offices to virtualize all applications unless they can justify why it wouldn't work.
May 11, 2011
DISA has also begun hosting town hall meetings about the transition, as well.
Agency details four broad areas it wants to focus on to improve federal human resources processes. OPM also calls for specific changes around hiring reform, telework, security clearances and retirement processing.
For the third day in a row, the federal government closed because of the weather. One of Capitol Hill's top lawmakers has praise for that call by the government's civilian personnel chief.
Federal News Radio has learned that the federal government will be closed on Wed., Feb. 10, 2010. OPM Director John Berry talked earlier this week about how his makes his decision and about why he thinks teleworking is more important than ever.
Legislation calls for high-level executive to oversee employee telecommuting
Department to conduct training Sept. 21. It encourages as many employees as possible to telework at least one day that week.
Officials are still keeping a wary eye on the possibility of a new spike in the number of H1N1 swine flu cases across the country. The chance that large numbers of people could get sick concerns those tasked with keeping the Federal Government up and running. One local group which promotes teleworking is out with a new study on whether or not the government is ready.