Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
Tags: unified communications
Transparency gives additional clout to make technology projects perform. Tool replaces OMB watch lists and makes information more interactive.
Tags: mngt , Vivek Kundra , Dave Wennergren , Tom Coburn , Susan Collins , Joseph Lieberman , OMB , DoD , CIO Council , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Ed Meagher , Dan Mintz , CSC , SRA , IT Dashboard , accountability , FFATA , Transparency
A health emergency has been declared in Buenos Aires to help control an outbreak of the deadly H1N1 flu strain that has killed 26 people in the country.
Mayor Mauricio Macri has asked residents to stay at home as much as possible. The health emergency will remain in place until Friday.
The Argentine government says 1600 cases of the new strain of virus, also known as swine flu, which is spreading. Early July is the middle of winter in the southern hemisphere winter.