Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
DorobekInsider: What you read in November 2009 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief and FederalNewsRadio.com
More than 3.3 million agency employees now have secure ID cards. The CIO Council also releases new roadmap and implementation guidance for identity and access management. The guidance is intended to bring several governmentwide efforts together under one initiative.
The GAO is concerned the congestion could happen when government needs to communicate life-saving information to the public.
Listen December 7th and December 8th
RADM Christine Hunter, M.D.
Deputy Director, Tricare Management Activity
U.S. Department of Defense
DorobekInsider: What are the stories that shaped the government’s world in the past decade? Federal News Radio is asking…
Here come the holidays, ready or not. Teleworkers might appreciate a little something to make doing the job from home more comfortable or just plain fun.