Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
Two sites want to give government workers, contractors and thought leaders a better, bigger place to connect online.
New document outlines best practices, ideas and what to avoid when deploying 2.0 tools at your agency.
September 29, 2009
Tags: unified communications
German authorities are bracing for the possibility of terror attacks. On Friday they arrested a 25-year-old Turkish man they suspected of posting a video on the internet threatening Germany with an attack after yesterday's federal election. German media report pictures of Berlin's Brandenburg Gate and the Frankfurt skyline, and photos of top Germany government official were posted on the internet along with a threat the government believe came from the Taliban. The U.S. State Department, in a sign of just how serious this all is, is warning Americans to keep a low profile if they go to Germany.