Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
Carolyn Clancy, M.D.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
September 14th and September 16th
September 9th, 2009
Two distinct positives for new media applications are attracting Federal agencies: they are cheap (most are free) and they are easy to use.
Tags: unified communications
Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 at 2:05pm
During the past six months, government actions have begun a move toward "Trust Networks." Four key components for creating successful Trust Networks include identity, trust management, data sharing, and security. These "Trust Frameworks and Open Trust Networks" are being designed to provide greater access and inter-operability between government agencies, the private sector, and public at large.
The U.S. is watching Damascus very carefully today. Syrian President Bashar al Assad is hosting Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. Chavez has made no secret of his disdain for the U.S. and Syria and the U.S. don't work well together because of their relationship with Iran, North Korea and terrorist organizations. The Presidents and their ministers are meeting to review a series of 11 existing agreements. One of the big worries for the U.S. intelligence community is that relationship give enemies of the US direct access to this hemisphere.
September 2nd, 2009
Renovating the biggest office space in the world would be a challenge in any environment.
Sept. 3, 2009