Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
An excerpt of this week's Ask the CIO program.
We learn what's coming up on tomorrow's Federal Security Spotlight.
DorobekInsider: HHS joins the management reorganization bandwagon — but this time, the CIO seems to get more visibility
DorobekInsider: November’s Signal column: The Intelligence Community Writes the Book on Collaboration
Why you should plan to participate.
New group surveyed CIOs to find out what questions they had about this technology and received more than 15 pages of comments. The panel created working groups to address many of the questions. Group will send recommendations to an executive steering committee for action.
Peter Tseronis, co-chairman of the council's cloud computing advisory committee, explains what he and others are doing.
Chief Financial Officer
Assistant Secretary for Financial Stability, Under Secretary for Domestic Finance at the Department of the Treasury.
November 2nd and November 4th
Part of the Global Network Enterprise Construct includes a networked system that will support warfighters in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Tags: unified communications