Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
Join us next week for Leaders Speak- A Special Edition of The Business of Government Hour
The new platform works like Wikipedia, which not only allows users greater access, but also ways to contribute information.
DorobekInsider: What you read Dec. 13-19 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief, and FederalNewsRadio.com
Space food.. It's come a long way from "tubes and cubes," but there's some special planning involved in getting a turkey dinner with dressing into space.
Bringing a dot-com mindset to dot-gov by bringing experts together to solve government problems, that is the idea behind a new initiative called Expert Labs. We'll talk to Anil Dash about how it works and how you can participate.
Sometimes cloud computing can be a matter of "Brutal Standardization".
Federal News Radio's Max Cacas joins us with that, and other tales from today's AFCEA Cloud Computing Breakfast in Bethesda.
The former CIO of the intelligence agencies Dale Meyerrose joins us to talk about about information sharing and cybersecurity, and how dramatically the world has changed in 10 years.