Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
DorobekInsider: What you read in November 2009 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief and FederalNewsRadio.com
More than 3.3 million agency employees now have secure ID cards. The CIO Council also releases new roadmap and implementation guidance for identity and access management. The guidance is intended to bring several governmentwide efforts together under one initiative.
The GAO is concerned the congestion could happen when government needs to communicate life-saving information to the public.
Listen December 7th and December 8th
RADM Christine Hunter, M.D.
Deputy Director, Tricare Management Activity
U.S. Department of Defense
DorobekInsider: What are the stories that shaped the government’s world in the past decade? Federal News Radio is asking…
Here come the holidays, ready or not. Teleworkers might appreciate a little something to make doing the job from home more comfortable or just plain fun.