Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
Rep. Hal Rogers (R-Ky.) explains why he thinks cutting funding to certain cybersecurity programs might not be such a good idea.
Prof. Peter Fox of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York, brings us analysis.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Agencies across the federal government are embracing the tools of social collaboration to become more accessible to citizens. An IT industry group that includes many federal IT officials heard from three of the top government experts in the field.
As the Navy considers fielding a stealthy unmanned combat aircraft as part of a carrier strike group as early as 2018, the rest of the world wants UAVs too! We get an update from the Director of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Capabilities for the Navy, Rear Admiral Terry Kraft
Marion Royal is the agency expert at the General Services Administration whose task it is to lead the insider team of federal employees and contractors actually building data.gov
Lt. Gen. Keith Alexander tells lawmakers that the organization "will not militarize cyberspace." He also details how the Cyber Command will help DHS protect .gov and .com networks. Senate Armed Services Members say Alexander is well-qualified to lead the command.
Cloud computing services over the Internet have the potential to spur a significant increase in government efficiency and decrease technology costs, as well as to create incentives and online platforms for innovation. But at what cost? Details from Darrell West, Vice President and Director of Governance Studies at The Brookings Institution.
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.
Federal Security Spotlight this week recorded a speech given by White House Cyber Security Coordinator Howard Schmidt.
April 15, 2010