Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
NARA launched Web 2.0 tools, asking for the public's help with writing its Open Government Plan. The agency's chief digital access strategist discusses the suprising response they got.
VP/Federal on performance-based contracting; prime/sub relationships; "inherently governmental"; and objections on cloud computing and data center consolidation.
Bob Gourley, editor of CTOVision.com and a member of the Board of the Cyber Conflict Studies Association, gives us his take.
The Defense Logistics Agency buys and distributes nearly five-million items such as rations, medical supplies and equipment, clothing and textiles, repair parts for land, sea and air weapons systems and platforms, fuel and energy services. DESC, which is a field activity of the Defense Logistics Agency, provides the military and other government agencies with a variety of fuel and energy services. We learn more about DESC's mission from Mark Iden, Deputy Director of Operations, and Colonel Steve Kephart, Director of Mobility Fuels.
DoD Cyber Commander confirmed, Safari bug found
A man readily acknowledged by many as "the father of the Internet" says the "network of networks" originally bore little in common with the network we know today. And he says the Federal government, through its top Pentagon research arm, had a big hand in the development of the Internet.
Commission seeks comments from industry on how the program should work. FCC wants it to be a voluntary program based on market incentives.
A new satellite imagery program -- not quite ready for launch -- has been put to the test since the massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Program will discuss Key Initiatives & Progress Made in Cloud Computing, NASA Ames Nebula and DISA RACE Case Studies, GSA Cloud Computing Storefront Update, Barriers or Contraints to still overcome in getting to a Secure Cloud Environment, and Future Vision.