Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
EPA's Director of Web Communications discusses the challenges, and benefits, of having a solid agency-wide Web 2.0 policy.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Department to lead the roll out of a federated identity management system for all law enforcement agencies. Justice ran a pilot and now plans on expanding the system nationwide by the end of 2010. The goal is to use technology that already exists and focus on standards and policies.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Will your tweets eventually become part of a new collection at the Library of Congress?
Nominee says a cyber war in and of itself would not exist, but more likely would be a part of a larger military campaign.
Some countries are concerned about the buzz around Buzz. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Federal IT managers are under greater pressure than ever before to control costs while increasing energy efficiency and maintaining security. Under the leadership of Federal CIO Vivek Kundra, federal agencies have been tasked with complying with the recent OMB Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative, including the adoption of cloud computing and virtualized IT environments. Are agencies following through with these necessary upgrades, or are they falling behind the times? Tune into this panel to hear experts from GTSI, Oracle, and the Government Business Council (GBC), the research division of Government Executive Media Group, discuss the results of a recent in-depth study into the transformation of IT environments at federal agencies.
The Chairman of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board tells Federal News Radio that reporting has never been higher and talks about the future of federalreporting.gov in the cloud.