Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
House Transportation subcommittee asked for updates from program head, Transportation IG, and GAO.
The Environmental Protection Agency is going mobile. Learn how on this week's show.
April 29, 2010
Learn what you need to do to get to the next level at your agency.
April 27, 2010
Transformational Medical Technologies Initiative (TMTI) was pioneered by The Department of Defense to better prepare and protect the warfighter and the nation from emerging, genetically engineered, and unknown biothreat agents. Director David Hough gives us details on how that's done.
The Department of Health and Human Services continues to be the lead agency for the Obama Administration's priority of establishing a nationwide system of permanent electronic health records. But at least one large stakeholder group working with HHS is looking for some changes to the program.
A new way to communicate and collaborate is coming soon to the State Department.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Learn all about it in today's cybersecurity update.