Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
DorobekInsider: What you read 11.28 through 12.05 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief, and FederalNewsRadio.com
Be a teleworker and you can maybe save a life.
The company is announcing the Cyber Security Research Consortium, in conjunction with three educational institutions.
DorobekInsider: What you read in November 2009 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief and FederalNewsRadio.com
More than 3.3 million agency employees now have secure ID cards. The CIO Council also releases new roadmap and implementation guidance for identity and access management. The guidance is intended to bring several governmentwide efforts together under one initiative.
The GAO is concerned the congestion could happen when government needs to communicate life-saving information to the public.