Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
"Mobile workdays" are telework's sexy side. The truth of the matter is the day to day telework grind has benefits too.
The "Tools for Online Success" site features tutorials, video testimonials, and tips from savvy small business people who have leveraged the web to become more efficient, more cost-effective, and more successful. Joe Zepecki, deputy assistant administrator for communications at the SBA explains.
DorobekINSIDER: Most read items April 9-15, 2010: OPM hiring reforms and crowdsourcing the Gulf oil spill
Michael Isman, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains what you need to know as a CIO.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Lt. Col. John Klatt is with the Air Guard's Aerobatic Team and tells us what you can expect.
Ten years from now, how the population in the U.S. is counted will probably be even more different than the population will be! Director of the Census Bureau, Dr. Robert Groves tells us the Census plans to test using the Internet for future counts.
The agency is working with different industry sectors to improve how and the kinds of IT security information that flows in both directions. DHS has a pilot with DoD and financial services companies to exchange threat and malicious activity from their networks. DHS also has installed Einstein 2 software on 12 agency networks to improve how they recognize risks.
Tags: Greg Shaffer , Anna Eshoo , John Denning , DHS , DoD , GAO , Computer and Communications Industry Association , Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysi , cybersecurity , Einstein , information sharing , Jason Miller
Over a year ago, the U.S. Army, and other branches of the military, were experimenting with the use of the virtual worlds social media site "Second Life" as a recruitment tool. Since that time, the military has branched out into using virtual worlds technology as a tool for collaboration. Now, civilian branches of government are looking to do the same thing. Federal News Radio's Max Cacas has our exclusive coverage of the Third annual Federal Consortium for Virtual Worlds Conference, which concludes today at the National Defense University here in D.C..
Tags: best practices , virtual worlds , Second Life , Federal Consortium for Virtual Worlds Conference , Army , Douglas Maxwell , U.S. Army Simulation and Training Center , MilLands , Paulette Robinson , iCollege , NDU , Barrack Obama , USDA , Max Cacas