Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: technology
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra explains that data.gov started out with only 47 data sets. Over the past year, the site has expanded immensely and has fostered the development of thousands of applications, and led to the creation of hundreds of worldwide communities.
Cyber security at the Veterans Affairs Department was slammed on Capitol Hill yesterday. The GAO explains why today.
Steve Radick of Booz Allen Hamilton has some ideas.
Read a recent article from the Director of Entertainment Media at DoD.
Some agencies are taking social media to the next level.
The agency plans to deploy a high-speed network, new Office-based PCs, and other infrastructure improvements.
One website uses the power of Google Earth to help you find out.
Hey Government Executives! More of your customers (citizens) seek services and interact with your agency through the web than any other way. Candi Harrison, founder of the Government Web Managers Forum, has some tips on how to serve your customers.
Citrix Federal area vice president on virtualization, cloud computing, the acquisition work force, and doing business with the government.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.