Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tech
Higher stage of maturity is necessary to secure systems
A recent flurry of cyberattacks on federal government computer networks has raised awareness of the urgent need for more cybersecurity experts.
NASA CIO Linda Cureton tells FederalNewsRadio that the cloud platform moved quickly out of the pilot stage and into a full productions stage. Cureton also is reviewing the plans for NASA's multi-billion dollar IT support services consolidation contract, called I3P. She says a new schedule could be released as early as next week.
Look! Up in the sky! It's not a bird, it's a plane - with FBI agents on board, ready to fight cybercriminals wherever they may find them on our planet.
A service command, Fleet Forces Command, and the Joint Forces Command, a joint command, live on the same installation, collaborate, fund and see through to completion a single building for a dual, but combined purpose.
Malicious PDF files are being e-mailed to US defense contractors.