Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tech
Higher stage of maturity is necessary to secure systems
A recent flurry of cyberattacks on federal government computer networks has raised awareness of the urgent need for more cybersecurity experts.
NASA CIO Linda Cureton tells FederalNewsRadio that the cloud platform moved quickly out of the pilot stage and into a full productions stage. Cureton also is reviewing the plans for NASA's multi-billion dollar IT support services consolidation contract, called I3P. She says a new schedule could be released as early as next week.
Look! Up in the sky! It's not a bird, it's a plane - with FBI agents on board, ready to fight cybercriminals wherever they may find them on our planet.
A service command, Fleet Forces Command, and the Joint Forces Command, a joint command, live on the same installation, collaborate, fund and see through to completion a single building for a dual, but combined purpose.
Malicious PDF files are being e-mailed to US defense contractors.