Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tech
The U.S. Air Force has awarded IBM a contract to design and demonstrate a secure cloud computing infrastructure capable of supporting defense and intelligence networks.
From design and development through proof-of-concept and production readiness, engineers and scientists at the company create the groundbreaking electronic technologies that will eventually transition into full-scale production programs within other divisions of the Electronic Systems sector.
The new hiring authority, which results from a collaborative effort between DHS, the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the Office of Management and Budget, streamlines the hiring process to allow the Department to hire up to 1,000 positions over three years across DHS to fulfill critical cybersecurity roles.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
September 22nd, 2009
Initial set of protocols focus on interoperability. Other standards coming for cybersecurity and smart grid architecture.
President and Chief Executive Officer
June 1st, 2009
April 28th - 2pm
Dr. Eric Johnson,
March 12, 2009
Federal Contractor Network
March 2nd, 2009