Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: tech
The U.S. Air Force has awarded IBM a contract to design and demonstrate a secure cloud computing infrastructure capable of supporting defense and intelligence networks.
From design and development through proof-of-concept and production readiness, engineers and scientists at the company create the groundbreaking electronic technologies that will eventually transition into full-scale production programs within other divisions of the Electronic Systems sector.
The new hiring authority, which results from a collaborative effort between DHS, the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the Office of Management and Budget, streamlines the hiring process to allow the Department to hire up to 1,000 positions over three years across DHS to fulfill critical cybersecurity roles.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
September 22nd, 2009
Initial set of protocols focus on interoperability. Other standards coming for cybersecurity and smart grid architecture.
President and Chief Executive Officer
June 1st, 2009
April 28th - 2pm
Dr. Eric Johnson,
March 12, 2009
Federal Contractor Network
March 2nd, 2009