Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: teachers
A Fairfax County schools administrator is seeking tens of millions from county coffers to give teachers a raise, which immediately received criticism from the schools governing body.
A recent nation-wide U.S. Department of Education initiative to pay some teachers based on merit has spurred a local debate on implementing the system for area public schools.
Just one day before he meets with D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee to discuss her future, presumptive mayor Vincent Gray says he's open to re-hiring some of the teachers Rhee has fired.