Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: taxes
If you're a federal employee with questions about taxes or benefits, you'll want to listen to this show.
February 7, 2011
Is your tax bill too high? You may be able to cut it and save for your retirement at the same time. Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Marc Levine, Esq. to discuss the new estate and gift tax laws including spousal portability.
January 10, 2011
A bill to hike the taxes on booze by 10 cents a drink may be introduced in the Maryland General Assembly.
The President is expected to sign into law Friday the sweeping bipartisan tax package that includes a tax break for social security and a continuation of the public transit benefit.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley told Frederick business leaders Wednesday his budget for next year includes no new taxes or fees.
Learn more from the Washington Post's recent study
Simple mistakes in filing can significantly slow down the processing of a return and refund.
A Frederick County lawmaker's bill to offer a payment plan for small-business property taxes has passed both chambers of the Maryland General Assembly.
New and expanded deductions and credits came into being for a broad cross-section of taxpayers: College tax benefits for parents and students; energy credits for homeowners who are going green; and even tax breaks for home buyers and car buyers.