Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: taxes
A bill to hike the taxes on booze by 10 cents a drink may be introduced in the Maryland General Assembly.
The President is expected to sign into law Friday the sweeping bipartisan tax package that includes a tax break for social security and a continuation of the public transit benefit.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley told Frederick business leaders Wednesday his budget for next year includes no new taxes or fees.
Learn more from the Washington Post's recent study
Simple mistakes in filing can significantly slow down the processing of a return and refund.
A Frederick County lawmaker's bill to offer a payment plan for small-business property taxes has passed both chambers of the Maryland General Assembly.
New and expanded deductions and credits came into being for a broad cross-section of taxpayers: College tax benefits for parents and students; energy credits for homeowners who are going green; and even tax breaks for home buyers and car buyers.
Getting back taxes paid on a losing investment may be as easy as preaching to the converted.
When it comes to active duty military personnel, one congressman says if we can't pay them more, let's tax them less.