Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: taxes
The option that dare not speak its name.
It's tax season, and cyber crooks are sending counterfeit IRS emails in the hopes of snaring your personal data.
The deadline to file taxes is next month, and for more than 10 million people getting unemployment benefits, there are some things to know.
Mark Steber, chief tax administrator for Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
Gordon Bernhardt, president of Bernhardt Wealth Management
Paying that cell phone bill every month can be expensive, and many people aren't aware of the money they are dishing out in taxes.
The IRS' David Williams discusses the agency's e-filing efforts.
If you're a federal employee with questions about taxes or benefits, you'll want to listen to this show.
February 7, 2011
Is your tax bill too high? You may be able to cut it and save for your retirement at the same time. Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Marc Levine, Esq. to discuss the new estate and gift tax laws including spousal portability.
January 10, 2011