Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: taxes
Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer has tips on charitable giving and capital assets to save money on your 2011 taxes.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey chats with Attorney Thomas J. O'Rourke.
Feb. 3, 2010
The IRS is reporting that 3 million more people filed their taxes from their home computers as compared to last year.
Bob Leins hosts Ed Zurndorfer to discuss what every Federal employee needs to know before they file their 2008 tax return. Learn about changes in the tax laws and useful tax savings tips that can apply this year and beyond. What's in the Stimulus Package that will affect your taxes? Listen as Bob and Ed discuss, in easy to understand language, tax laws and changes and how they can affect you. Ed Zurndorfer is the owner and President of EZ Accounting and Financial Services, and is an EA, CFP, CLU, CFC and RHU. (Reairs March 2nd due to weather.)
The Pentagon and IRS are giving you another two months.
Registered Employee Benefit Consultant Ed Zurndorfer has details on some money you may have forgotten about!
GAO's James White describes the report findings on the 2010 tax filing season.
A Government Accountability Office report to be released Tuesday finds contractors who received stimulus funds have more than $757 million in back taxes.